Monday 28 March 2011

Trip home!

This weekend just gone, a rare weekend off, I decided to retreat from Leeds for the weekend and head home to see my folks, not to mention take advantage of free central heating and food. While there, we took a trip to Cleethorpes ( dated seaside town on the Humber coast for those who've never been ) for a wander about the shops, particularly the charity/antique shops. One of the things I enjoy most about visiting home is having a browse in these shops, as they seem to be so a lot cheaper compared to Leeds charity shops, here's a few bits I purchased while there, notice the running theme..






Jealous Apollo?



Only room for one cat in this household apparently..


Sneaky peek at a fantastic costume find I stumbled upon, something I've been looking for ages for an upcoming routine!


1 comment:

  1. Aww that cat picture is amazing. I went to Louth the other week to all of their charity shops and got some cat tat :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete